If you’re like most people in Richmond, VA, you probably enjoy spending time in a clean car. Not only is it more pleasant to drive in a clean car, but it’s also safer and can help maintain the resale value of your vehicle. In this article, we will discuss 6 steps that will help you achieve a sparkling clean car. We’ll also provide some professional tips for car detailing!
6 Steps To A Sparkling Clean With Car Detailing
1. Assuming that you have all of the necessary supplies, the first step is to remove all of the trash from your car. This includes anything that might be on the floor, in the seats, or in the trunk. Once the trash is removed, you can start cleaning up any spills or stains.
2. Next, you will want to vacuum your car. Be sure to get all of the nooks and crannies, as well as under the seats. If you have leather seats, you may want to use a brush attachment on your vacuum to avoid damaging them. After vacuuming, you can move on to cleaning the windows.
3. Windex or another glass cleaner should do the trick for most people. However, if you have tinted windows, you will want to use a cleaner that is specifically designed for tinted glass. Once the windows are clean, you can move on to cleaning the dashboard and other surfaces inside your car.
4. A microfiber cloth and some all-purpose cleaner should do the trick here. Be sure to avoid using anything too harsh, as it could damage the surfaces of your car. In addition, be sure to dust any vents or other areas where dust might accumulate.
5. Once you have cleaned all of the interior surfaces of your car, you can move on to washing the exterior. You will want to start by hosing down your car and then washing it with a mild soap. Be sure to avoid using anything too abrasive, as it could scratch your paint.
6. After washing the outside of your car, you can move on to drying it off. A microfiber cloth is ideal for this, as it will help avoid any streaks or water spots. Once your car is dry, you can apply a wax or sealant to help protect the paint and make it shine.
If you follow these 6 steps, you should have a clean car that looks great! In addition, be sure to check out our other article for more tips on car detailing Richmond VA. Thanks for reading!
Owen’s Auto Detailing LLC
10129 Brandywine Ave., N. Chesterfield, VA 23237